skip to main content
Ceremonies in East Sussex

Re-registration of children

If you are the natural parents of a child and have got married since it's birth, then you will need to re-register their birth.

There is no charge for the re-registration but the usual fee will be charged for any certificate(s) issued.

For re-registration of a child following the marriage of the child’s mother and the child’s female parent please contact the General Register Office on 0300 123 1837.

For further information and to book a re-registration appoitment click here.

Ceremonies Newsletter

Sign up to receive the Ceremonies in East Sussex email newsletter.